Hello!
At this time, I am entering my last year in Senior High School. Yes, I'm about to enter college. On the blog earlier, I had introduced myself. That was my introduction in the 10th grade. And now, I'm going to introduce myself again in 12th grade.
Let's to know about me, again!
I'm Cleo Putri Alyadi, you can call me Cleo but my family calls me Yoyo. I lived with my parents and my three younger siblings, two girls and a boy. My father named his four children with the Cl.
.
A few more days, it's my birthday! And I'm gonna age 17. To be honest, time flies so fast. However, I still enjoy watching movies or listening to songs when I get bored.
A lot has happened in my life, like today, in a time of the pandemic that makes it hard for me to live a normal life like I did in 10th grade. Meet a lot of people, go to school, and play with friends.
[ Cleo Putri Alyadi - 8 - XII IPS 3 ]
Komentar
Posting Komentar